- Add a default test before generating unless
- Allow sample.custom.json for a template. A template's first code generated could optionally be a fully customized app.
/* comment */) or embed them within additional comment delimiters).
- Templates should contain precise specification of frameworks supported and code sections, so that different templates can be compared for compatibility. That way, if a project's code base was generated with one template, it could be moved over to other compatible templates.
- A searchable repository of templates.
- A new command
ns checkVersion -t <template>which checks for updates.
- Commands to simplify creation of templates from sample code.
- Instructions for using a template added to the
- Input fields in
ns.ymlfiles to accept fields defined in another file.
- Add to config a
varslist that allows for various variables in
setupSequence. Currently, just
Please send suggestions in our Spectrum community.